Wed Mar 15: Guided meditation, open share, and discussion
Wednesday night’s class will begin with a guided meditation led by Paul. After the break, there will be a facilitated open sharing session.
If you’re new to open sharing, the guidelines are simple, we create a container for fearless, mindful interaction, connection, and inner exploration.
Types of questions and comments to share and expect:
- Technical questions about how to do particular meditations
- Personal stories about experiences from your life
- Clarifying confusion around how emotional reactions work
- Joyful stories from everyday life
- Insights into your own patterns of speech, thought or deed and how they work
See you Wednesday!